128 MB
    Total Memory
    4.0 GB
    Pixel Shader Version
    Vertex Shader Version

Overwatch Minimum Requirements

cpu: Intel Core i3 or AMD Phenom X3 8650
    ram: 4 GB
    Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 460, ATI Radeon HD 4850, or Intel HD Graphics 4400
    Free Disk Space: 30 GB

Doesn't look like your system meets the minimum requirements for Video card.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Master Sergeant
    Hello,
    While I don't suggest playing Overwatch on your integrated graphics, your CPU does seem to meet the requirements. If you are intent on playing the game I'd suggest, if you have a lower budget, buying something like this; https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...7772-_-Product While the GTX 750 is not exactly top of the line, if you are not really looking to buy something more expensive it is a good temporary fix. If you want a graphics card that will last you for a much longer time but is more expensive, I suggest the GTX 1060 6GB. It is a good "bang-for-your-buck" type card and it works amazing for any game. Have fun!

minershock
    Jonas

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    i mean u can run it its just taht ur gonna run it on LOW and everything isnt gonna look that well

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by minershock View Post
    Hello,
    While I don't suggest playing Overwatch on your integrated graphics, your CPU does seem to meet the requirements. If you are intent on playing the game I'd suggest, if you have a lower budget, buying something like this; https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...7772-_-Product While the GTX 750 is not exactly top of the line, if you are not really looking to buy something more expensive it is a good temporary fix. If you want a graphics card that will last you for a much longer time but is more expensive, I suggest the GTX 1060 6GB. It is a good "bang-for-your-buck" type card and it works amazing for any game. Have fun!

minershock
    Jonas

I can use that to replace what's already in my laptop?

No you cannot, the card Minershock is speaking of is meant for a Desktop PC. For Laptops, you are stuck with whatever is onboard/internal to the laptop. If your laptop has a thunderbolt 3 connection, there are external video cards called eGPUs. However they are pricey.

Google, "eGPU"
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map