Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Next Step In Cheating

Next Step In Cheating

Question Next Step In Cheating

Hey,

So I've been using cheats for a while and pretty much all cheats I've used have been from this site.
    I use the cheats to make my gaming experience better and have a more controlled environment. I've tried a vast majority of cheats here, the one I've used the most is the cheat for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. The only issue is that League support is nowhere to be found on this or any other cheat you can find with Google. I don't understand the coding process or pretend to have much insight, but I am curious to talk to Coders and perhaps find these private expensive cheats that do support leagues and their Anti Cheat. Or maybe hire one to make a new one. This being a website with cheats for many games maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

Next Step In Cheating JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Google.com would be your best bet for that.

Next Step In Cheating
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    Google.com would be your best bet for that.
    Yeah I've tried for countless days to find something, but the only thing I've gotten out of it is scam attempts and a big bowl of nothing... These things are kept tight, and I don't know how to enter the circle of the cool kids