Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Admin support review

Admin support review

Admin support review

I want to tell you about one of your admins, FunFLyz. I have ALOT of experience with customer service in my occupation and I will tell you that he is one to keep. I have been around in the military and civ world, very successful in both always working up the ranks. FunFLyz stands out to me as a member of your team that should be one of your top leaders. He is very respectful, prompt and knowledgeable in his duties. He is surely an asset to the Aimjunkies team! Keep him around and don't abuse him. ALL OF YOUR STAFF contribute in ways that make you the best cheats out there! From the great coders to the excellent support from all of your team. I specifically thank you Mulisha and FunFLyz. I have never met staff from a hack provider as knowledgeable, yet humble as you two. Please keep up the great work! OUTSTANDING hacks and support!

Warrant Officer 1
    I am glad to hear that you find our services worthy of praise sir, I thank you for choosing aimjunkies and sticking with us for so long.
    I hope you you keep enjoying your time with us like you have so far!
    Happy cheating sir!

Master Sergeant
    Thank you for the review on our staff. We appreciate the input FunFlyz is a good agent and thank you for the feedback.

Admin support review Man-of-Albion's Avatar
    Hi heavychevy1
    How much did they pay you for that review??.............................just kidding, nice to see customers are happy with our service, and thanks for the kind words :-)
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map