Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: APB Reloaded Hack Review

Private First Class

APB Reloaded Hack Review

Well... Out of all the places I searched, this had the best price. I bought it without really looking too far into it, instantly had my VIP account set up, not even 5 minutes after the payment was processed. Upon having my account activated, everything worked out great. I didn't post much in the beginning because I was busy playing on APB with the hack. Easy handle, easy to figure out, didn't run into any major issues with it. This being the only APB hack I've tested out, I love it. I'd encourage anyone looking into purchasing it to do so. Even spent some time playing with others whom also enjoy the hack, on APB. Looking forward to gaming with them more often.

Thanks to the coders and staff here at AJ for such a welcoming community, as well as great hacks.

APB Reloaded Hack Review MULISHA's Avatar
    We are very glad you are happy thanks for your business

CRUSHER , MULISHA
    and staff
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Master Sergeant
    Thanks for a great review and welcome Aim Junkies. Don't forget to jump on TS if you need help or someone to game with.

Master Sergeant
    Thank you for your business.
    http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...kingpinsig.png

<embed src="http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/devildog889/Sandybeast/5ce10664.swf" width="418" height="81" />

Private

Cool

The guys I spoke with in Teamspeak when trying to sort out a problem* I was having were all very helpful , if they couldn't fix me up they would find someone with more experience than they had in order to sort fix the problem*

Unfortunately all the avenues of fault finding we tried failed even when the problem* could be seen thru TeamViewer.So I left Teamspeak & had uninstall APB.

My preliminary thoughts are that my APB game had been intentionally corrupted by a 3rd party as APB was a complete mutha to uninstall & a triple mutha when trying to download a fresh copy. With the help I received in Aim Junkies Teamspeak I should be able to figure out the cause & effect of the problem* then advise them of my final conclusions , so that others may avoid this problem*

Point being , Aim Junkies provided me with more technical help than I could ever have expected, they have the right mentality & worked with me & did their absolute best to avoid a re-install.
    I am positive that my problem* was not caused by AimJunkies software , because the cheat did work properly for a while on my PC. I'm still leaning towards a malicious 3rd party or some compounded internal conflicts caused by upgrading my outdated graphics Card driver , C++ & Direct X software on a 32 bit OS all at once.

I am no N00B to computers , I have been hacking PC's since dos was a child , we wrote basic language programs & used audio cassettes to save/load data into my friends older brothers or adult neighbours homebuilt PC's

I'll stick my head back into Teamspeak when things get sorted & see if I can get access to the +35year old channel , my first impression of the setup here is Above Average.

Cheers

Crash Fistfite

* really really weird technical cluster****