Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: APB review

APB review

APB review

APB HACK REVIEW

Alright, just so you all know the type of person I am. I don't lie and speak with honesty when reviewing things, meaning I WILL break the egg by telling you the downsides and the ups of the hack.

OK, let's begin:

The downside of the All Points Bulletin hack:

- The hacks features, such as; bonescan and projectile's ESP is continuously getting removed and being re-enabled.

- The aimbot, without bonescan, is completely useless, I can shoot better with the aimbot disabled. Which I prefer to do until the hack get's improved.

The positive/ups of the hack:

Despite other gaming sites, AimJunkies gives you the option to inject the hack automatically, without notifying it of what game you have loaded (This is because it automatically scans for the game on execution.)

The easy to use gui is a colossal feature of this hack, even a pin-nut chipmunk has the ability to load/use the hack ingame, that just simplifies how easy the gui really is.

Whilst ingame, you'll notice the radar and the ESP's, they are by far accurate and I can get almost any reading within 90-130m of me with the radar. Which is great since the enemy can't pick me up on their radar.

The aimbot, despite the downsides of the bodyscan being removed, is slightly accurate (For those novice gamers) and will hit the target.
    But if the target is crouched behind something, the chest scan won't pick it up.
    Unless you want to run around with headscan on, you're getting no where.
    Even headscan in an open environment is bad, since the hit rate of aiming at the enemies head is SOO low in an open field, it's basically like your firing blanks at him!
    (OF course, snipers will do the trick of headshots - but for a more effective and faster burst weapon, chest scan will do the trick).

The colors are accessible and editable, therefore allowing you to change the colors to match your personal taste.

Finally, the detection rate for AimJunkies is extremely low (Compared to other hack sites) so if your looking for a hack that will cost you long term hacking, then AimJunkies is for you.
    I haven't been banned on my rage account for 4 days now, it's on gold level 2 and has 120k.
    I get over 10+ in every match I play, even against hackers.
    So the long-term stability of the hack is great!

The results:

- User friendly: 8/10
    - Accuracy (aimbot): 5/10 (Will change if bonescan feels like an improvement) With bonescan I'll give it a 7.5/10 (No aimbot can be 100% accurate, maybe with no spread but depends)
    - Detection rate: 4/10 (1 being LOW detection, 10 being Detected 24/7)
    - ESP accuracy: 9/10
    - Fun: 8/10

Overall rating: 8/10
    Last edited by darkrounge; 06-24-2011 at 12:42 PM.

Warrant Officer 1
    Thanks for your feedback.

Master Sergeant
    Thank you for the honest review.
    http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/a...kingpinsig.png

<embed src="http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/devildog889/Sandybeast/5ce10664.swf" width="418" height="81" />