Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best aimbot ever used

Private

best aimbot ever used

Just wanted to say this is the best aimbot i ever used. Ive been using Other Hack Sites, and this is the best aimbot i give it a 100/100. GJ
    Last edited by C3P0HackS; 12-23-2011 at 09:16 PM.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Appreciate the compliments ..

Private
    =D ya its beast

Master Sergeant
    Thank you , we appreciate you giving us a great review.

best aimbot ever used
    Thanks for the review, hope you get to try out some of our other great hacks during your time with us.

best aimbot ever used
    glad you like it and thanks for the review.

Private
    whats the option on the bot min damage or something like that?

best aimbot ever used
    'Minimum Damage' is a configurable feature for the Auto Wall. You'll only aim at a player if you can do at least X (slider value) percent of your bullet's damage on the player (through whatever walls are obstructing).

So, by setting the value higher, for this example, let's say 80, you force the aimbot to only allow you to auto-aim at targets (through walls) if you can do at least 80% of your bullet's damage to them. This will make it so that you don't aim through the thicker walls, or through too many walls.

If you find yourself playing against another hacker, you can tune this value down, to say 10-15, which causes you to aim through more surfaces, and take shots even if you'll only do 10-15% of your bullets damage.

When I play against legits, I turn the 'Minimum Damage' up to between 60 and 80, which I find is ideal for killing the legits with perfect ease, and you make the most of out each of your bullets. (The higher the value, the less ammo you'll waste, and the lower, the more ammo you're going to waste, because you'll be taking shots that will only inflict a minimal amount of damage).

If I'm playing against another hacker, I'll turn the value down to 5, or even 1. This causes me to aim through more things, which can help to take out another cheater.

I hope this little tid-bit helps.

Private
    ok thanks =D

best aimbot ever used
    well explained Enigma thanks.