Thanks Thanks:  5

Thread: Escape From Tarkov

Private First Class

Escape From Tarkov

Trust me I have use many cheat websites and so far this is the best ever. I have not gotten banned using their cheats. Also Their cheats are easy to use while some other websites are ridiculous on thier setup procedre and will only get you banned after using them. This website is by far the best on everything. Though there are some flaws like limited HWID coins that you have to buy after using your 4 coins. Lastly nothing is perfect but the best is definitely Aimjunkies.

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniperman42 View Post
    Trust me I have use many cheat websites and so far this is the best ever. I have not gotten banned using their cheats. Also Their cheats are easy to use while some other websites are ridiculous on thier setup procedre and will only get you banned after using them. This website is by far the best on everything. Though there are some flaws like limited HWID coins that you have to buy after using your 4 coins. Lastly nothing is perfect but the best is definitely Aimjunkies.
    We appreciate your feedback on our Escape From Tarkov cheat, sir! Glad you've enjoyed your time!

Escape From Tarkov JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    Thank you for the review sir. Glad you are enjoying the cheat. To touch base on the HWID tokens, that is to keep users honest as the loader is for one PC. So that thwarts sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJason View Post
    Thank you for the review sir. Glad you are enjoying the cheat. To touch base on the HWID tokens, that is to keep users honest as the loader is for one PC. So that thwarts sharing.
    I get it thwarts sharing but I have already had to use one and all I did was windows updates lol :/ Now I only have 3 left and I havent switched comps at all.

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreenWeenie View Post
    I get it thwarts sharing but I have already had to use one and all I did was windows updates lol :/ Now I only have 3 left and I havent switched comps at all.
    Hi sir please post here if your loader ever says hwid changed and you haven't changed the pc

Quote Originally Posted by EmberCult View Post
    Hi sir please post here if your loader ever says hwid changed and you haven't changed the pc
    Well I appreciate it, but I have already used a token so isn't it a bit late now?

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreenWeenie View Post
    Well I appreciate it, but I have already used a token so isn't it a bit late now?
    Theres always a next time