Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Here's to you, DingDing!

Private

Cool Here's to you, DingDing!

Honestly, I'm not sure if this is the proper section to post this in, but My Destiny 2 cheat kept crashing and it turned out to be a Loader problem (Me being dumb and not reading the loader install instructions all the way [No USB, and GeForce Driver not updated]). But I digress...

Anyways, I clicked the "Live Support" button in client because I wasn't able to troubleshoot why my game kept freezing and crashing. I was connected to DingDing through the AimJunkies support channel and basically just want to describe my experience as a customer. I was greeted by them, which is strange for online support, because normally I sit there for 15 minutes or so waiting on someone to be on the other side of the screen assisting me. Good work there. Ding Ding was kind, listened well, and resolved (RESOLVED) my issue. Their support is incredible, efficient, and kind (which matters to me). The linked me to a support site that downloads an .exe to connect them to your computer (sort of like Teamviewer through a secure channel). He updated my graphics driver, reformatted a USB for me, placed a new loader onto it, and resolved (RESOLVED) my issue.

Good work, AimJunkies. Keep it up!

TLDR: AimJunkies, great. AimJunkies Support, great.

PS: Commended: DingDing | Respec Level: +20
    Last edited by MIchaelUnt; 02-02-2020 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Color

Here's to you, DingDing! DingDing's Avatar
    It was my pleasure helping you today! Hope you enjoy using the cheat and have lots of fun with it. Thanks for the review!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Here's to you, DingDing! Gunrunner's Avatar
    Nicely Done DingDing!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map