Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: My experience so far... :)

My experience so far... :)

My experience so far... :)

let me start out by saying ive tried 3 other hack services and this is by far the best experience i have had. The site is very user friendly and easy to understand. The staff is by far the quickest and nicest help ive ever had. The hack which i use is BF3 and I love how straightforward it is and doesn't have too many settings that you have no idea what they do. The aim prediction is dead on. Price is also very low. This seems like a great community and i cant wait to get to know some of you!
    Last edited by cmatt099; 04-19-2012 at 04:12 PM. Reason: grammar police!

Master Sergeant
    thank you for the review, our aim is customer service of the highest standard. if you want you can join the teamspeak for help or gaming.
    Last edited by spectre; 04-19-2012 at 06:59 AM. Reason: grammar police!

Staff Sergeant
    Please I should know that here at Aimjunkies the most important things is customer support, believe me. Thanks for the review
    Last edited by spectre; 04-19-2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: spelling

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by cmatt099 View Post
    let me start out by saying ive tried 3 other hack services and this is by far the best experience i have had. The site is very user friendly and easy to understand. The staff is the by far the quickest and nicest help ive ever had. The hack which i use is BF3 and I love how straightforward it is and doesn't have to many settings that you have no idea what they do. The aim prediction is dead on. Price is also very low. This seems like a great community and i cant wait to get to know some of you!
    glad to see another happy customer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cmatt099 View Post
    let me start out by saying ive tried 3 other hack services and this is by far the best experience i have had. The site is very user friendly and easy to understand. The staff is the by far the quickest and nicest help ive ever had. The hack which i use is BF3 and I love how straightforward it is and doesn't have to many settings that you have no idea what they do. The aim prediction is dead on. Price is also very low. This seems like a great community and i cant wait to get to know some of you!
    Great...! Enjoy bud :]
    Hurr