Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: My Honest to God Review

Private

My Honest to God Review

Now before i get started i want to say that i have tried at-least 4 other sites before i came here, all of them either, ripped me off, hacks didn't work, hacks were detected, or the hacks had problems and no one would help me. THIS SITE IS NOT LIKE THIS AT ALL This is by far the best site i have been to for hacks, at first i had an issue getting the hack to work, they immediately responded to my reply on the forum and had me get on teamspeak and stayed on for almost an hour to help me get it working. Which it turned out it was my fault that it wasn't working and had nothing to do with the hack at all. For the hack, i have to say it is amazing! The aimbot can own anyone on the map with any weapon. Using the pistol to kill people across the map made me laugh quite a bit. So i will rate this as a

9.2/10

The support is by far the best i have ever had. Where else will the coders of the hack sit down and help you for an hour to get everything working for you.

The hack owns and couldn't be better. It could use a few touch ups but its great out of the box, no setup required to use.

The price is one of the cheapest Ive seen. I believe their hack is UNDER-PRICED if anything. Look anywhere else and you will see this is one of the cheapest.

From what i hear, they have pretty much never been detected by punkbuster for their bad company 2 hack. That says alot coming from a hacking product as good as this. Its undetected, its awesome, and it blows the competition away.

If you want great support, a great hack, and just a good bunch of guys to hangout and rage with. Please give these guys a chance.

Sergeant
    Undoubtedly this is the best site hack.
    Support is wonderful.
    I hope you enjoy your stay here.
    <embed src="http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy302/devildog889/74c515a6.swf" width="418" height="81"/>

Corporal
    Thank you for the review.

Customer service and a great product is awesome!! Enjoy and have fun.

Master Sergeant
    Thanks for a honest review of the site, its not just the support,and hacks but the great community we have because of people like you.