Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: review

Private First Class

review

now i dont even know where to start evrything about this hack community is farging awsome now ive been hacking for about 5 yers bought my first hacks from project-monster ive tried most if not all of the hacks online

netcoders
    illusion
    mombot
    fps
    roothacks
    rentacheat
    aa

just to name a few and this is BY FAR the best hack you can get online.ive been buying here since the gamefroobs days you guys just started and
    even then i was amazed first time i ever right a review about anything i just had to let u guys know how good your are
    Last edited by cmkilla; 05-09-2012 at 08:26 PM. Reason: swearing

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by xxextasyxx View Post
    now i dont even know where to start evrything about this hack community is farging awsome now ive been hacking for about 5 yers bought my first hacks from project-monster ive tried most if not all of the hacks online

netcoders
    illusion
    mombot
    fps
    roothacks
    rentacheat
    aa

just to name a few and this is BY FAR the best hack you can get online.ive been buying here since the gamefroobs days you guys just started and
    even then i was amazed first time i ever right a review about anything i just had to let u guys know how good your are
    glad to see another happy customer . Please dont swear in the forums next time
    and enjoy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Master Sergeant
    Thanks for a great review, we are glad to have you here.

Thank you very much.. your a long time member we been through alot of changes since then, still the same adventure though. "Customer Service #1 Priority" thank you for your business its appreciated.

Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map