Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Sadly It has an end.

Corporal

Sadly It has an end.

Since the $ is flying in my country i guess this is the time we wish each other well & take care. My 30 days Sub + 2 days (for updating time) is expiring today.
    And since 1$=4.7TL Thats too expensive for me for the next month and cant be with you guys. i'll be breaching the limit of usage for the card.

Until The time dolar gets a bit cheaper in my country i wish everyone happy hacking & staying safe.

Good Luck Everyone.

btw: didnt got banned yet for full time usage of the cheat. esp / custom esp / door unlocking is all i used (speed hack for like 2-3 maps)

Warrant Officer 1
    So sad to hear that, just so you know we have a 25% off sale right now if you want to buy a sub you can get it quite cheap if you buy it now.

Anyways sorry to hear about your condition we will miss you and be waiting for you to come back as soon as dollar rates in your country are fixed (or you get a promotion or something )

Corporal
    that promotion is way to hard witha boss i have. but thanks. let me look at that %25 i didnt know about it / i was buying from reseller.

Warrant Officer 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Exoskeleton1 View Post
    that promotion is way to hard witha boss i have. but thanks. let me look at that %25 i didnt know about it / i was buying from reseller.
    https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f508/me...ale-62887-new/