Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: The TF2 Hack here IS THE BEST....

Private

The TF2 Hack here IS THE BEST....

[FONT=Tahoma]I've purchased multiple vip hack subscriptions for tf2 from many sites in the past, but the one here is definitely incomparable.

The aimbot is at least 5-10x more accurate then others that I've seen and the prediction checks seem to be very accurate as well.
    Not to mention that I find myself getting critical shots 90% or more of the times, and that's not just with the sniper but with every class.

The name changer is another plus in my books, since it changes your name every 3-5 seconds to other player names that are currently in the game, the chances of you getting kicked are very slim. I can play hour long matches without being kicked.

Oh, and the hack also has a speed hack which really helps when your on the heavy gunner men which walk ridiculously slow.

I don't write testimonials usually, but this hack was so well worth it that I thought I would for once.

Take my word, you won't regret buying the vip hack here.[/FONT]

Master Sergeant
    Thank you Toveri for your positive review and I am happy that you enjoy our hack the most.
    I too love playing TF2 with the hack whenever I get the chance to.

Private First Class
    Its nice to see others are as satisfied with aimjunkies as I am. I have yet to ever run into another hack Provider with out standing customer service and Hella BEAST HACKS like aimjunkies offers. Keep up the excellent work guys....
    Last edited by Vitamin4Hax; 06-24-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Private
    This hack is 0/10 for me because I get no help and how to fix the menu where it doesn't even work when I check the boxes and the maps and speed hacks don't show up either I would change my opinion if someone would help me.

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Blancua22 View Post
    This hack is 0/10 for me because I get no help and how to fix the menu where it doesn't even work when I check the boxes and the maps and speed hacks don't show up either I would change my opinion if someone would help me.
    If you could. please join either Teamspeak or Live Support! to further assist you .

Private
    I've tried team speak and live support but all I get are error messages like no one can help me or I cannot send email or couldn't connect to server.

Master Sergeant
    Our team speak is running and so is our live support please join of those so some one can further assist you .

Staff Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Blancua22 View Post
    I've tried team speak and live support but all I get are error messages like no one can help me or I cannot send email or couldn't connect to server.

I can confirm that people are in live support as we speak and also people are currently in teamspeak.

ts11.gameservers.com:9121
    Is the TEAMSPEAK IP

http://i.imgur.com/tXLefZd.gif
    [9:39:02 PM] Sequence: KUZ U SMOKA DA BLUNT

Private
    Great hack 8/10
    Support 10/10
    Ease of use 6/10