Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WarZ Aimbot problems

Private

WarZ Aimbot problems

Hey

I bought the warZ hack and have enjoyed it alot but the aim bot itself seems to be the only bad thing that does not work. When Press Q which is set to my aimbot key it seems to aim Way above the persons head but if i try to aim bot a zombie it locks on perfectly. and if i point my crosshair over the target and than use the aimbot it locks on to something WAY off into the distance. Im hoping im doing something wrong or if not would love to know if anyone else is having the same problem with their one.

Ragingnaked

Corporal
    The Aimbot is in Alpha State, its working but isnt 100% accurate. It will be fixed soon

Sergeant
    We are aware of this and it will be fixed

Private First Class
    Whats with the Sprint hack? Its not inside!

Sergeant
    Iam sure it will be back when its been looked at sir

FYI
    headshot auto aim works only in first person mode standing up .............will not work in 3rd person or laying/ crouching
    i am just running around in 3rd person once im ready to engage a noob ill switch to first person and boooom job done ;->

Sergeant
    The coder is very active it will be fixed in no time I'm sure!
    On an off note I got banned for 24 hours from the unlimited run hack I hope it's gone for good c:

WarZ Aimbot problems
    guys there making it undetected thats why they go down prob and aimbot works fine just not from long distances because it counts for bullet drop i think andthats mainly for snipers just get close like 200-0 meters from the person and aimbot works great

Corporal
    Ya the aimbot doesnt really work I was running to a person with visible check and I poked out a ms bam im dead 400 meters away its hard to compete with these other guys

Sergeant
    Yeah, the aimbot is in ALPHA at the moment monk3ey has stated it will be alot better in the newest GUI that is being made.