Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: You must have faith in the hack

Private First Class

You must have faith in the hack

For those who are having some troubles with the Medal of Honor-War Fighter hack to work properly in game, and I am one of those. However, I have found that even when I can't get the hack interface to appear using the insert key/Delete key, or what ever key that is supposed to work, my game is performing much better than with "NOTHING". I have found that my network latency/lag issues have virtually gone away/instant hits and with much more power. Yes, the hack does inject properly but I can not bring up the interface to make the hack work in game or to be able to go into the settings. The way it is working on my system, this must be the most undetectable hack in the freaking world regarding the way it works on my system and the way other players see me perform in game. My recoil is a little more manageable, but it is still there. I don't see a bunch of yellow balls or skeletons scooting around the screen, but when I do engage a foe, I get them first. The bottom line is that I really am not using a hack but I am if that makes any sense. If you are having similar issues with the Medal of Honor-War Fighter hack, please feel free to contact me and I will share what has changed after the hack is injected. Basically, when I go into the MP mode it is as if "EVERYTHING" is working perfectly. No lag times, bullets actually do the same type of damage as the real thing, ETC. So, everything is cool on my end.
    Oh, by the way, you should do everything you can do to properly calibrate your network connections and prioritize the programs that need to be prioritized within your network to include your router. If this is done prior to going into any game omline you most likely will improve your game play a few percentage points. So, to all the folks that have been directly involved with building the Medal of Honor Hack, thanks. Special Note: You must have a motherboard that has a program in which you can calibrate your network and to be able to prioritize game programs using "Traffic Shaping". Have a good day

First Sergeant
    Sir please come on the live support or teamspeak so we can fix this problem for you.

Private First Class
    Actually, I have tried "EVERYTHING", to include administrators and other VIP members about this and still can't get it to work. However, it is working, but only in the background. I can't get the settings interface to work, but it is working. It works only to the point of "assisting" me, which actually is better. It does not do weird things in game. No quick movements of the barrel, it still has about one half the recoil, Etc. One of these days it may work the way it is supposed to work, but until then I am satisfied with the performance. What it does is just bring out the very best in who ever is playing the game and does not look in any way as if I am using a hack when playing multiplayer. Thanks for your concern