Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Last Words Before I leave

Private First Class

Last Words Before I leave

Well, I've got about 2 weeks left here before I get deported to Afghan for the US military and my sub ends; might as well post my final thoughts:

The hacks I have used, being the APB, BFBC2, COD4, CODBO, and MW2 hacks have been phenominal. They are par to any other hack site out there and are well worth over what you pay for them. If any bugs or concerns were brought up by members, they were fixed or improved, in great speed, by the coder that designed the project. Great job to Sequence and SystemFiles for a job well done.

I shall be back in 6 months to re-sub again, if not sooner. Keep up the great work guys and staff. You guys run a nice site here. Been in the cheating scene since 2001 and I've seen many sites try to become this, but fail miserably, including my own.

Private
    Best of luck over there mate.

Warrant Officer 1
    Thanks men good luck there, I appreciate your kind words.

Greetz,
    SystemFiles

Lance Corporal
    you take care of yaself over there matey

Private First Class
    Thanks guys, but I won't be in the kill grounds. I'll be in safe base in Julan or Hulan, or something like that working on data systems. Thank you for the support though. You have no idea how much it means tbh.

This old soldier would like to wish you godspeed and a safe tour of duty. Doesn't matter what job role you have - without the logistics, signals, medics et al, the front line wouldn't function - its a collective effort out there, and we all appreciate what you guys are doing. See you on the virtual battlefield when you get back!

Last Words Before I leave MULISHA's Avatar
    Godspeed Chaser, Former Military as well Have a safe trip and watch out for those camel spider =).

Semper Fi,
    Mulisha
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Sergeant
    be safe
    cya soon again

Private First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MULISHA View Post
    Godspeed Chaser, Former Military as well Have a safe trip and watch out for those camel spider =).

Semper Fi,
    Mulisha
    I don't even want to think about that lol. A buddy in my company got bit from one on his last tour. Medics wouldn't let him do ANYTHING until they got that bite patched up and disinfected.

Luckily, we'll be on a good populated base with plenty of cover though in the middle of bumf*** nowhere. Only have patrol dates setup for myself for 2 nights a week, but those are also the scariest. 0651 isn't completely meant for combat haha.

Good luck and be safe and stop back around when you get home.. Thanks for your support at Aimjunkies..

I AM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD
    IF YOU HAD NOT COMMITED GREAT SINS,
    GOD WOULD HAVE NOT SENT
    A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU

GENGHIS KHAN