Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: AJ Review

Private First Class

Thumbs up AJ Review

I was looking for a DayZ hack just to use ESP, nothing else. Their DayZ hack uses other features, but I wasn't interested in using them. Their Technical Moderators Karmalord and LtBigK were kind in answering some pre-purchase questions for me, and I am thankful for that. They convinced me to try this site, and after following the instructions installing it and getting it ready to use, I tried it for 10-15 minutes on a public server just to see if it worked. I only used the ESP and it did, indeed work. It wasn't as advanced as some other hacks I saw advertised (didn't show people on the map, didn't show vehicles or items) but all I wanted was a simple player ESP so it suited my purposes.

A few hours later, I tried to join a server and it shows I've been Globally Banned. I check the forums and there are a ton of others reporting the same. It seems that the hack is detected and a ban-wave was initiated the same day I purchased the hack. I literally only used it for 10-15 minutes and got NO benefit out of my time with the hack. I paid for a month and politely asked for a refund, however my request was quickly denied so I essentially wasted $11 and got a banned CD key for using their hack for 15 minutes.

I can tell you that I did not use any option not on the standard product. In fact, I only used ONE of the built-in options (ESP) and never touched the others. I do understand that using any sort of hack comes with a certain amount of risk, but according to the forums, this is not the first time they have been distributing a hack that has quickly been detected recently either.

I do not wish to be disrespectful to anyone that works here, but I personally have lost all confidence in their ability to create a hack safe from detection and cannot recommend Aimjunkies to anyone for hacks. I hope that my review will be a warning to others who are on the fence about this website.

Master Sergeant
    Thanks for your Review sir.. The bypass got detected so it doesn´t metter what you were using for scripts.
    We are a big Hack provider and Battleeye knows us, many other hacking websites got a Ban Wave too sir, battleeye is updating DayZ almost daily, we are doing our best to keep the hack undetected.

Corporal
    I'm sorry to hear you did not get what you're looking for, and as you said in your post taking the risk of cheating is always on the customer. We do our best to keep our cheats up to date and undetected but remember we have very few coders and very many cheats. Thanks for taking the time to write your review, and thanks for choosing AimJunkies.