Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: One thing AJ is FU**ING AWESOME!!!

Sergeant

One thing AJ is FU**ING AWESOME!!!

Hi fellow aimjunkies,

I am DrTorpid as my name in the top right corner would suggest and as you can see I am a VIP. I have bought the following hacks:

- BLR: BlackLight: Retribution
    - Planetside 2

I have been a VIP for about 15 days now I think. anyway I just wanted to post this thread in knowing that AJ is defiantly the best hack site i have ever seen. There are so many aspects that make there service amazing.
    First of all they have the greatest support team, there is always someone online to help me fix an issue (Not that I get many here). Even when I went online at 3:00 in the morning there was someone here to help me solve not a hack issue but a PC issue as well. The second thing that makes this website amazing is the fact that they have such great Coders the coders are always keeping their hacks up to date and undetected the longest a hack has ever been undetected that i have been here to see is 24 hours, and the best part. If your hack that you purchased goes detected then all of the time that you could not use your hack will be added back onto your current subscription. Now one of the best things about this website is that you get the best hacks possibly in the world for the not half but usually 1/3 of the price of the competitors hacks. AJ's hacks are better and cheaper. I am only 17 so i do not currently own a credit card so I am not allowed to spend too much money on the internet but thanks to AJ I don't have to I get great hacks for an affordable price.

So overall AJ is the best game hacking company in the world (IMO) and if you are just visiting this website I would defiantly encourage you to purchase Aimjunkies hacks for any game you wish to hack on. I can tell you with the utmost assurance that you will be happy with this company. especially since MULISHA the great and famous AJ Admin is always willing to help you.

THANK YOU SOO MUCH AIMJUNKIES YOU ROCK!!!

Sergeant
    Thanks for your kind words sir, Please try to not swear on the website sir.

Sergeant
    I'm sorry for swearing. I just needed to get that out there because I am so incredibly happy with this company

Private
    Thanks for your kind words sir, We appreciate it =)

Sergeant
    Your welcome

You Can close the thread anytime you like. Just wanted to make sure I spoke some truth today =)

One thing AJ is FU**ING AWESOME!!!
    Lol, buy the DayZ hack and let's see if you change your story

Sergeant
    Thank you DrTorpid for your kind words I will go ahead and close the thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]