Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: War z would not recommend

War z would not recommend

The aimbot doesnt work properly and the GUI looks terrible and boring compared to others. I feel the coder is not dedicated to fixing/adding features as well as there has not been and major feature updates in ages.

Out of other hacks i have tried i would rate it a 3/10
    I will not be resubscribing when my hack time runs out.

Sergeant
    The Aimbot is in ALPHA sir and the GUI is being worked on.

Monk3ey does care about features as he updates the hack regularly.

If he cares about features why has there been no new ones in nearly a month when other sites already have hacks that can shoot out of safe zone etc. In fact, there has technically been less features since i got this hack as (I will agree due to necessity, so do not consider this a negative merely a fact) the unlimited sprint hack has been removed.
    And why is the aimbot in alpha? Can he not properly code an aimbot? many other sites have working aimbots...
    You also say that the GUI is being worked on despite him saying that it has been nearly ready for over a week now.
    This is quite appropriate for this hack however as just as the game promises features that dont work/we dont get, you are also promising features and updates we are not getting.
    Good day to you sir.

Sergeant
    Unlimited sprint was removed because it can easily be detected.

The aimbot can't be cranked up to get 1000m shots because of FairFight, they will ban you from your latest killing distances's.

1. as i mentioned in my post i was naming the unlimited sprint as a negative and i actually said it was due to necessity

2. the aimbot doesn't work if the enemy is moving. End of. aside from that you cant even shoot at people after 500m due to the game limiting it...

Staff Sergeant
    The coder(MoNk3ey) has made some important yet more then needed solutions, The reason behind the lack of updates as said before is because WarZ implemented a system called "FairFight", However he has said he will still improve the aimbot but will not be perfect due to the "fairfight" system as they will most likely detect the unusual player behavior. He will still be updating the hacks tho, He will improve the GUI with eye-candy. He also said he will updating some out dated features like adding different colors for Item-Type, more crosshairs, lasers, Target Info (Ammo, Items/Weapons in backpack etc)

The Hack as it is now is very safe with the anti-cheat WarZ is doing.

http://prntscr.com/q5zw8
    http://www.aimjunkies.com/forums/f40...updates-31086/

http://i.imgur.com/tXLefZd.gif
    [9:39:02 PM] Sequence: KUZ U SMOKA DA BLUNT

please take your copy and paste reply elsewhere kroniic, there is no excuse for a bad aimbot. other games (BF3 BO2 etc) all detect if you rage bot but they still have working aimbots, you cannot say that the aimbot is terrible to stop getting banned as other aimbots are not terrible to prevent bans.

Not entirely sure if that is readable but I am tired of this
    Last edited by Thomas; 01-24-2013 at 12:09 PM.

It clearly says...
    ESP:
    - Zombie/Survivior Aimbot

So the hack doesnt have a Aimbot? hmm than it must be god aiming for me when I press my aimkey. Weird.
    Also whats wrong with the GUI? Why does it need a very advanced GUI? Currently it is simple and very easy to use, so yeah not sure why you mentioned it when you buy the hack for it features and not for the GUI.
    Unlimited sprint = 100% ban now, so yeah why should I add it?
    If you search for a detected & better hack, feel free to go to another site.
    And yes I've been working on the Hack more than you think. Its juts not in the state to release.
    Also I never stated anywhere that the Aimbot has predictions right now. However it is already in the new version.

However, thanks for your untrue feedback.

Good luck with the new cheat you get and the new WarZ Account after