Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Back on AimJunkies!

Corporal

Back on AimJunkies!

Been awhile man had to go out and try some other sites that sell hacks let me tell you man....

You're not going to find any Community better then Aimjunkies is i paid more for a multi hack from another site i'd love to say the name of it just so you all know not to go there just because they are that terrible and there hacks are trash! and over priced.

I stopped using Aimjunkies cause i wanted BF3 hacks bad and the only site that had them out at the time was another site let me tell you man that site i was on was terrible there staff treat there users unfairly.

If you ever feel that Aimjunkies treats you that way i would have to say your wrong not an ass kisser or anything but aimjunkies have some of the best coders and prices for your money.

Aimjunkies hacks are alot easier and noob friendly to use compared to some i've used sometimes i think you have to have like a degree in using there hacks at times when it comes to aimjunkies hacks its pretty top notch.

It's good to be back in this community where there are real coders and not some little kids that copy and paste code they find online.

Awww and this $1 deal on MW3 for 1 month come on man how can you go wrong for $1 right now? You can't even buy a slice of pizza for $1

Private First Class
    Welcome Back to AimJunkies NotTabby.
    Thank you for those kind words, And remember if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask us!

Corporal
    hahaha, thanks for making us your top again . and yeah 1$ deals are attracting everyone!!

Hey i remember you welcome back...