Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Mw3 ( enigma hack)

Private

Mw3 ( enigma hack)

So you all know I have played this game with the top hack sites and what they have to offer. I just want to say what ENIGMA ( the coder ) has done with this hack has far surpassed anything that I have come up against so far and tried!! Unless I come up against anything that doms this hack then I will be re-subbing to this masterful piece of code work... NICE JOB ENIGMA!!! [REAL CODERS at work]
    )

Master Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    So you all know I have played this game with the top hack sites and what they have to offer. I just want to say what ENIGMA ( the coder ) has done with this hack has far surpassed anything that I have come up against so far and tried!! Unless I come up against anything that doms this hack then I will be re-subbing to this masterful piece of code work... NICE JOB ENIGMA!!! [REAL CODERS at work]
    i Agree 100% I love his hack! its the best out there, we pwn all other sites, every game i join i just own them! keep up the goodwork man

Lance Corporal
    101% correct..I Totally agree with you

Private
    Among the finest to state what ENIGMA ( the coder ) has been doing with this particular hack has far surpassed something that I've come facing to date and attempted!! Unless of course I come facing something that doms this hack then I'll be re-subbing for this masterful bit of code work... NICE JOB ENIGMA!!!

__________________________________________________ ___

wholesale jerseys
    nike nfl jerseys
    Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys